HR solutions can work for your business as your complete outsourced HR department, or as an extension of your staff, enhancing your HR function as needed.
HR solutions program provides access to resources designed to help you successfully navigate through today’s increasingly complex and ever changing legal, tax and policy regulations. This Human Resource functionality is crucial in helping you remain compliant with the law, running a successful business, cutting costs and improving productivity and your bottom line.
Benefit from access to the latest policy, procedures, professional coaching, and a repository of strategic and tactical HR advice with Small Business HR solutions.
With HR solutions, you get:
- Access to HR Answer Link – HR administration information that will help you to better hire, improve performance, reduce turnaround, and better train than your competition
- Creation of position descriptions and job announcements
- Creation of new hire process, tailored to your company’s needs, to ensure all necessary forms and notifications are provided to new employees
- Conflict management & dispute resolution
- Reviews, corrective and progressive disciplinary action
- Legal Compliance Tools and advice with free support hotline from top lawyers
- Employee Handbook Builder – Create/review/update employee handbooks.
- Establishment of a formal compensation program and review to ensure that your compensation policies are non-discriminatory
- 24/7 Access to our searchable, online library of HR FAQs and information
- Tutorials and webinars
- Coaching from a seasoned HR professional via phone or email
Why spend your time verifying employment or having another company verify a new hire’s employment with you? Why open your company up to that liability? Outsource this function with Benefit Provider’s alliance partners.
HR Answer Link
Effective HR can save and make organizations money. Discover how budgeting for HR upfront can generate big returns for your business. Our team of seasoned HR advisors will give you clear, actionable HR answers when you need them.
To prevent the hiring of anyone that might result in a negligent hiring situation, and to ensure that the applicant has the history claimed, and the skill sets needed for the position. Includes criminal histories, employment verification and references, driving history and more.
Labor Law Compliance Service
Let us take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update services automatically keep you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you and make sure that your posters remain compliant.